Link to course : https://www.coursera.org/learn/bcg-uva-darden-digital-transformation
1. Michael Lenox, Darden School of Business
2. Amane Dannouni, BCG
3. Sonja Rueger , BCG
4. Ching Fong Ong, BCG
This course talk about digital transformation framework in two ways.
1. the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. How the company should adapt their business processes and business models
2. The context for digital transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age.
You will also learn about BCG's proprietary digital transformation framework, which will be used to identify the key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions
- weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement. how to assess the suitable digital technologies and put them in your digital transformation strategy to drive your digital transformation including machine learning , cloud computing, data science , big data, artificial intelligence.
- utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization
Exponential Evolution of Technology
technology evolves super fast, even faster than what the human intuition can capture. Processing power, Communication speed, and storage capacity are growing exponentially. They make technology innovations faster, better, and cheaper.
I highly recommend this course for those who want to understand more about digital transformation framework and apply it in your work.